Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive dealer network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase financing for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient 35, 47, or 59 month term options with affordable monthly payments.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts.
Call us for more information on how the Microf program can work for you.Apply Now
First Financial Bank
First Financial Bank has a rich history that dates back to 1890, when Farmers and Merchants National Bank opened for business in Abilene, Texas. The company is recognized as the top publicly traded community bank in the nation by SNL financial for publicly traded banks within the $1 to $5 billion dollar asset group. This financing program was designed specifically to meet the indoor/outdoor projects financing needs of our customers. With the quick application process and credit decisions, you will be amazed at how easy it is to complete the transaction.
- Special Financing- including 0% APR Terms
- FAST and Immediate Credit Decisions
- Simplified Application Process
- Simplified PRE-FILLED Contracts
- Security and stability of First Financial Bankshares which dates back to 1890
*Subject to credit approvalApply Now
Gulf Credit Union
In December 1939, in a dusty parking lot at Gulf Oil, nine people with a vision and a desire to bring financial opportunities to people, who alone could not afford such an opportunity, met to form Gulf Credit Union. The vision was to provide financial security, low cost loans, and reasonable rates of return on savings through a nonprofit organization. For over 70 years, we have consistently provided quality and secure financial services to our members. We are proud of our past and excited about our future. Our commitment is to provide personalized, caring service to our members.Apply Now