First Financial Bank has a rich history that dates back to 1890, when Farmers and Merchants National Bank opened for business in Abilene, Texas. The company is recognized as the top publicly traded community bank in the nation by SNL Financial for publicly traded banks within the $1 to $5 billion dollar asset group. This financing program was designed specifically to meet the indoor/outdoor projects financing needs of our customers. With the quick application process and credit decisions, you will be amazed at how easy it is to complete the transaction.
- Special financing, including 0% APR terms
- FAST and immediate credit decisions
- Simplified application process
- Simplified PRE-FILLED contracts
- Security and stability of first financial bankshares which dates back to 1890
*Subject to credit approval
Service Finance Company was founded in 2004 and has been operated since that time by home improvement and banking professionals with more than 100 years combined experience. SFC is an approved FHA Title I Lender, a fully-licensed sales finance company and third-party servicer authorized to conduct business in all 50 states.
The Simple Way to Pay for Your Next Home Improvement Project
Pay as low as 6.99%
Hassle Free Monthly Payments With No Credit Necessary!
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive contractor network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase financing for residential replacement HVAC systems
- We have a simple application process
- We offer near-real-time pre-approval, further review, or decline decisions
- We offer convenient and affordable monthly renewal payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months to ownership
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts
Call us for more information on how the Microf program can work for you.